Supporting Remote Teaching and Learning (Library)
Supporting remote teaching and learning: From identifying electronic resources to developing tailored information literacy instruction sessions, the library is here to help!
Teaching remotely has its challenges, but it also provides opportunities. At this session, we will share ideas and information about library support for remote teaching and learning. Topics covered include the following:
- How to create tailored course guides to support student learning
- How to embed stable links to library resources and customizable widgets in your myCourselink site
- How to identify electronic course materials and open educational resources (including disciplinary OER repositories)
- How to integrate information literacy instruction into your course
- Other resources and services available that support off-campus learning (such as virtual reference and research consultations using Zoom)
Please register for Zoom Link. The link will be emailed to you the day before the workshop.
Workshop will be recorded.
- Wednesday, December 9, 2020
- 10:00am - 11:00am
- Teaching Commons