Virtual Library Study Space
Do you miss the comfort of studying in the Library? Having a hard time staying focused at home? Join our Virtual Library Study Space and bring the comfort of the library to your home.
Our Virtual Library Study Space provides you with an opportunity to commit to 2 hours of virtual library study time. Once you join our study space, you will be given the option of joining one of three rooms, based on your study goals:
- Research Help Room: Staffed by a librarian, this room may be for you if you are looking for research support, such as searching for information on a topic, or tips for using library resources.
- Collaborative Study: This may be the room for you if you are prepared to study, but would like the chance to chat with other participants. Kind of like the first floor of Chancellor Paterson Library or the Orsi Family Learning Commons.
- Silent Study: Ready to put your head down for 2 hours of commited silent study? This is the room for you.
Registration for the Virtual Library Study Spaces is required. You will recieve an email that contains information on how to connect to our Zoom rooms the day before the event.
Questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wednesday, February 24, 2021
- 5:00pm - 7:00pm
- The Chancellor Paterson Library