myReadings: Introducing Lakehead's new digital reading list tool
myReadings is an exciting new learning tool that integrates directly into your D2L course site. In this session, we will review the main functionalities of myReadings and the ways in which it can support your teaching and learning. In this session we will:
- Provide an overview of the myReadings and how it can support your teaching pedagogy
- Demonstrate how to add myReadings to your D2L course site
- Present the 5 different ways in which you can add readings to your list (such as through the Library search and the CiteIt! Tool)
- Show you how to map sections of your myReadings list to your D2L course site (by inserting a direct link to each week's readings).
- Review how the library can support you in using myReadings.
- Answer any questions that you might have!
Opportunities will be provided for you to add and use the myReadings tool. We recommend attending with a D2L course site that can be used in these exercises.
- Wednesday, October 27, 2021
- 1:00pm - 2:00pm