How to find scholarly books and articles using OMNI : The Library's new discovery tool
This workshop will introduce you to the OMNI search system, which enables you to find the books, articles, documentaries, and other resources which you need for your essays and assignments.
After attending this workshop, you will be able to use OMNI to:
- find books on your topic, and how to request books from other Ontario universities
- how to find peer reviewed scholarly articles
- how to follow "citation trails"
- how to request that a small section of a print item be scanned and emailed to you
- how to login to OMNI, and create lists of favourite items
- Thursday, November 11, 2021
- 1:30pm - 2:30pm