Citation Management using Zotero - research made easy
Zotero is a free and convenient tool that can be used to help you manage information for your research, insert citations into your writing and easily create bibliographies. This session will provide an overview of how Zotero can support your work throughout the research process, with hands-on opportunities to practice using the tool.
After attending this workshop, you will have learned how to:
- save time with the research process
- create better citations and bibliographies
- organise all the books / articles you find during the research process
- use advanced features in Zotero
Note: This session will be held online via Zoom. A confirmation with a link to the session will be emailed to you after registration.
Related LibGuide: Zotero Guide by Debra Gold
- Tuesday, February 7, 2023
- 1:00pm - 2:00pm