Citation Management Using Zotero - Research Made Easy
Zotero is a free and convenient tool that can be used to help you manage information for your research, insert citations into your writing and easily create bibliographies. This session will provide an overview of how Zotero can support your work throughout the research process. You do not need to have Zotero installed on your laptop/computer to attend this session.
After attending this workshop, you will have learned how to:
• save time with the research process.
• create better citations and bibliographies.
• organize all the books / articles you find during the research process.
• use advanced features in Zotero.
Related LibGuide: Zotero Guide by Debra Gold
- Thursday, September 21, 2023
- 2:00pm - 3:00pm