Introduction to Copyright
This session focuses on copyright at an introductory level, with a focus on how copyright interacts with academia (course readings, Zoom recordings, and graduate publications). It will cover terminology and copyright FAQs, show how to find approved library resources, and how to understand general concepts of copyright, in particular, fair dealing.
By the end of this session, you should:
- Understand the term “fair dealing”
- Be familiar with Creative Commons licensing types
- Know how the library can help with Copyright questions
- Be able to identify red flags re: copyright usage
Note: This session will be held online via Zoom. A confirmation with a link to the session will be emailed to you after registration.
Related LibGuide: Copyright Information & Resources by Debra Gold
- Monday, November 27, 2023
- 9:30am - 10:30am